Epping, Melbourne, VIC
- We are excited to announce that after 25 years at Research, we have recently moved our manufacturing facility to Epping in Melbourne’s north. It is strategically located close to the Metropolitan Ring Road and Hume Freeway for easy access.
- Our new purpose-built factory is already working hard to reduce our carbon footprint thanks to the solar panels that line the roof. By using clean energy, we are reducing our reliance on non-renewable sources of energy and contributing to a healthier planet.
- Our new factory has been ergonomically designed to improve the work environment for our team and maximise production output.
- With Australian-made products becoming more important than ever before, we’re proud to continue manufacturing up to 95% of our downlights, spotlights, wall lights and pendants at our Epping factory. We’re also proud to support our local supply chains by using locally sourced materials and electrical components.
- We have added new state-of-the-art machines to our existing equipment to streamline our manufacturing and production capabilities and meet our customer's needs more efficiently.
- With over 90 years of collective experience, our team at Masson is well equipped to help our clients take on any project.